Back by popular demand! Last year’s inaugural Dive-In Movie Nights were such a hit that the City of Mequon has decided to keep the tradition alive.
Mark those calendars because here’s the schedule for the upcoming Dive-In Movie Nights at the Mequon Community Pool.
Thursday, August 1st – Dr. Seuss The Lorax
Thursday, August 15th – Surf’s Up
- Movies will begin around dusk (8:30 p.m.-ish) and end around 10:00 p.m.
- Snacks are available from the Dive Snack Shack. Or, you can bring in your own snacks and beverages, but please no glass or alcohol.
- All children under the age of 8 must have chaperones.
- You can swim in the pool while the movie is playing, but most people lounge near the sides.
- For safety reasons no flotation devices are allowed.
- If a movie is rained out, there will be attempts to reschedule — subject to availability of the equipment and lifeguards — so there are no guarantees.
- Cost for the movie is the same as daily admission costs, or free if you already have a 2013 pool pass.
Mequon residents: Adult = $4.50 & Child = $3.50
Thiensville residents: Adult = $5.00 & Child = $3.75
Non-residents: Adult = $6.00 & Child = $4.50
Too old for the pool movies? You can always hire a sitter to do pool duty and head out to the Marcus North Shore Theatres.
Image source: IMP Awards
Health supply is an vital part of leading a good lifestyle. But can medicaments help us? At present more than half of men aged 40 to 70 reported some degree of erectile dysfunctions. Typically, both men and women are affected by sexual dysfunctions. At present divers articles were published about levitra vs cialis. How you can find detailed information about “viagra or cialis“? The most vital problem you should look for is “tadalafil vs sildenafil“. What can cause erectile disfunction? Erectile disfunction ordinarily has more than one root. Prescription drugs can save lives, but they can also come with dangerous side effects. It’s significant to remember that not all medicaments are healthy. The health care provider will decide which dosage is fit for you. If the remedy is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.