Know that secret, breathtakingly beautiful spot in Mequon or Thiensville that makes for a great photo?
Or that one stately building whose architectural lines are so cool to photograph, especially in black and white?
Well it’s time to break out the camera and shoot some pictures for the whole community to see.
The Frank L. Weyenberg Library is hosting a local photography contest open to anyone and everyone. The library is looking for black and white photos of anything in Mequon or Thiensville. Winning photographs will be put up for all to see. Just think, that could be your photo on display!
- All photos must be of exterior scenes located within Mequon or Thiensville.
- You can enter your photo in one of two categories: Within Mequon or Within Thiensville.
- Three photos from each of these categories will be chosen as winners by a panel of judges consisting of local residents.
- All photo entries are automatically eligible for the People’s Choice Award which will be determined by popular vote. Visitors to the Library Gallery during the months of September and October, 2013 will have the opportunity to vote for the People’s Choice winner.
How to Submit
- You may submit no more than two photos. Black and white only, please.
- You have until 6:00 p.m. on August 24, 2013 to submit your photo(s)
- Photographs must have been shot within the past three years (since January 1, 2010).
- The images cannot be altered in anyway, beyond standard photo optimization. For details contact email@example.com
- Obviously, you must own the rights to your photos. Any photos where there is a recognizable person, you must have a model release which must be included with your submission.
- Digital photos (no larger than 2000 by 3000 pixels) can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical photos can be submitted to the library on 5” by 7” photo paper
- Each entry needs a completed entry form. You can pick up entry forms at the Library.
Remember, the deadline is August 24, 2013. Now is the time to take your camera on trips around town and win your chance to have your work exhibited for all to see.
Image source: C. A. Hadikin
Health food is an essential part of leading a good lifestyle. But can medicaments help us? At present more than half of men aged 40 to 70 reported some degree of erectile dysfunctions. Typically, both men and women are affected by sexual dysfunctions. At present divers articles were published about levitra vs cialis. How you can find detailed data about “viagra or cialis“? The most substantial matter you should look for is “tadalafil vs sildenafil“. What can cause erectile disfunction? Erectile disfunction ordinarily has more than one root. Prescription drugs can save lives, but they can also come with dangerous side effects. It’s significant to think that not all medicaments are healthy. The health care purveyor will decide which dosage is fit for you. If the remedy is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.